About Our ACT Course
Aspire Academy’s ACT Prep course is:
- In-person (no self-study web modules)
- Taught by a college instructor and personalized to your student
- Focused on mastering the knowledge needed for the ACT and to succeed in college
Who benefits from our course?
- Our program is designed for students who have scored in the teens to very low 20s on the ACT English and Reading exams.
- Students completing our prep program have all received scores in the mid 20s and above, and they have typically improved their subject matter scores by 3-7 points.
Our course includes:
- 8 weeks of prep before each ACT exam.
- Classes meet twice a week for an 1.5 hours each, from 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Teens pick the two days per week that fits their schedule, but they must commit to the same two days per week for the 8 week session.
Our course covers:
- Indepth reading comprehension and analytical skills required for ACT Reading
- Coverage of critical grammar rules required on the ACT English exam
- All skills are learned and practiced during the first four weeks of class
- The second four weeks is spent taking Reading and English Practice Exams and reviewing wrong answers.
- Classes sizes: 1-4 students
Cost: $1,200 ($75 per 1.5 hour session)