Make reading growth in the summer with the most researched program for struggling readers.
Registration Opens Every February 1st!
(5% Prepay Discount)
Aspire Academy’s Summer Literacy Program delivers:
- One-on-one, individualized instruction
- A semester’s worth of Orton-Gillingham systematic phonics instruction, sight-word practice, spelling and fluency, reading and listening comprehension
- Personalized to your child’s needs
- Three times per week
- 90 minutes per session
- For 8 weeks
- June – August / Days and weeks customized for you
- Call 515-978-4312 to schedule!
Every lesson contains the five building blocks of reading taught systematically, at your child’s pace, till they have mastered it. Aspire uses the Wilson Reading System, the most popular and well-researched systematic phonics program in the United States. We are one of the few centers that provide 1-to-1 individual tutoring, not group tutoring! Your child will make gains faster when tutored individually, with the same instructor every time.
The American Academy of Pediatrics states that students who struggle to learn foundational reading skills need a systematic phonics program, delivered in a one-on-one setting, at the student’s pace to attain grade-level reading.
Call 515-978-4312 to reserve your spot today or fill out our online registration form by clicking below.