Looking for information to help you navigate your students educational journey? Articles include:
- Ten Questions I Should Ask at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- What Are the Symptoms of Dyslexia?
- Why Teach Spelling in the Age of Spellcheck?
- How to Help My Struggling Reader?
- Is It Really ADHD?
- Audiobooks Improve Reading
- We announce our blogs on our Facebook page. Like us at Aspire Academy / Facebook.
The Wilson Reading System has been in existence for over 30 years, and is based upon the Orton-Gillingham method that teaches how to read in… Read more »
Handwriting is an important skill for reading. Retro toys like Light Bright, Mr. Potato Head, Play-Doh, Fat Crayons, Coloring Books Improve Handwriting!
5 Ways Dyslexic Students Can Make A Successful Transition To College, Community College, Trade School, or University Life
You’ve been accepted into the college of choice but you have dyslexia. In high school, you received extra time on tests and help editing papers…. Read more »
When you visit the Accommodations/Disability office at your college of choice after being accepted, use this list to plan what accommodations you will ask for…. Read more »