Looking for information to help you navigate your students educational journey? Articles include:
- Ten Questions I Should Ask at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- What Are the Symptoms of Dyslexia?
- Why Teach Spelling in the Age of Spellcheck?
- How to Help My Struggling Reader?
- Is It Really ADHD?
- Audiobooks Improve Reading
- We announce our blogs on our Facebook page. Like us at Aspire Academy / Facebook.
Are decodable readers the latest educational fad, or are they grounded in the science of reading? The answer is they are grounded in the science… Read more »
October is dyslexia awareness month. The Des Moines Public Library is kicking it off with a podcast to help parents identify the major symptoms. Listen… Read more »
When is it too early to worry that your child is struggling with reading? Actually, it’s never too early. The best time to catch struggling… Read more »
Aspire Academy is now serving the Eastern and Pacific Time Zones! To become a strong reader, children entering Kindergarten – Third Grade must have a… Read more »