Looking for information to help you navigate your students educational journey? Articles include:
- Ten Questions I Should Ask at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- What Are the Symptoms of Dyslexia?
- Why Teach Spelling in the Age of Spellcheck?
- How to Help My Struggling Reader?
- Is It Really ADHD?
- Audiobooks Improve Reading
- We announce our blogs on our Facebook page. Like us at Aspire Academy / Facebook.
Learning occurs best when children are engaged socially, emotionally and are not stressed. Learning occurs best when it is customized to the child.
Spelling skills have a large impact on reading fluency and comprehension. The better the speller the more fluent the reader. Be concerned if your child is a poor speller. It can be a warning sign of dyslexia.