Looking for information to help you navigate your students educational journey? Articles include:
- Ten Questions I Should Ask at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- What Are the Symptoms of Dyslexia?
- Why Teach Spelling in the Age of Spellcheck?
- How to Help My Struggling Reader?
- Is It Really ADHD?
- Audiobooks Improve Reading
- We announce our blogs on our Facebook page. Like us at Aspire Academy / Facebook.
I tutor children with dyslexia every day. I see them struggle with three and four syllable words, and mis-read the middle or last syllable often…. Read more »
As parents, we want our child to love school and to succeed. It is heart-breaking and frustrating when this is not the case. It causes… Read more »
Written by Heidi Kroner, Executive Director, Aspire Academy “You have greatness in you. You are not defined by school. It does not matter how you… Read more »
Students with dyslexia find it almost impossible to take notes during a class lecture. Dyslexia is a language-based learning disorder. Dyslexia makes it hard to read,… Read more »