Looking for information to help you navigate your students educational journey? Articles include:
- Ten Questions I Should Ask at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- What Are the Symptoms of Dyslexia?
- Why Teach Spelling in the Age of Spellcheck?
- How to Help My Struggling Reader?
- Is It Really ADHD?
- Audiobooks Improve Reading
- We announce our blogs on our Facebook page. Like us at Aspire Academy / Facebook.
In our society, the ability to read and spell is associated with intelligence. But one thing I have learned through my life-long experiences with people… Read more »
Two new stories for spring! Dad shops for plants with his sons for a Mother’s Day Gift, and Nick and Seth get bikes to ride… Read more »
As a tutor, I aim to please my customers! And when my dyslexic students and their parents beg me for stories to read, because they… Read more »