October is dyslexia awareness month. The Des Moines Public Library is kicking it off with a podcast to help parents identify the major symptoms. Listen to Heidi Kroner, Executive Director of Aspire Academy, explain dyslexia’s warning signs and what parents can do.
- Decodable Texts for Beginning Readers October 11, 2021
- Dyslexia Awareness Month October 11, 2021
- Kindergarten & First Grade Reading Struggles October 6, 2021
- Expanding Our Markets: East, West and Louisville, Kentucky September 15, 2021
- Does your child hate school? Dig deeper! August 26, 2021