Parent Education Meetings
Sometimes, it would be nice if you could just sit and talk to a real, live person about all the information you are finding. We know that surfing the internet for information is not enough. That’s why we have twice monthly, free parent education meetings. The journey of helping your child have a smoother ride through school is filled with potholes, and we want to help you navigate that journey.
We’ve been in your shoes, and we know what it feels like to pour over web sites searching for answers. We pick topics to help you make informed decisions about the education of your child.
The topics change monthly and we detail our topics on the Aspire Academy Facebook Page. You can register for the meetings using the form below or through the event form on our Facebook Event Page.
Stop by! We’d love to see you!
Past meeting topics:
- ADHD or Dyslexia...Learn the Differences and How They Overlap.
- Learning and Attention Issues - What Are They?
- How to Succeed in School Despite Obstacles
- What is Dyslexia?
- Dyslexia and Preparing for College...What Do You Need to Do?
- What is the Orton-GIllingham Method and How Does It Help Struggling Readers?