When you visit the Accommodations/Disability office at your college of choice after being accepted, use this list to plan what accommodations you will ask for. Whatever accommodations are approved will be provided to your professor and will be given to you for all of your classes. Print this list and highlight the accommodations that would be helpful for you, then take the list with you and request review and approval of the items which you selected.
- 5 Ways Dyslexic Students Can Make A Successful Transition To College, Community College, Trade School, or University Life April 27, 2022
- Recommended College Accommodations for Dyslexia, Dysnomia, and Dysgraphia April 27, 2022
- 3 Ways to Make Reading Gains This Summer April 8, 2022
- Four signs your High School Student Is Struggling with a Hidden Reading Disability. We Can Help! April 5, 2022
- Aspire Academy Celebrates 5 Years In Business! April 1, 2022