Looking for information to help you navigate your students educational journey? Articles include:
- Ten Questions I Should Ask at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- What Are the Symptoms of Dyslexia?
- Why Teach Spelling in the Age of Spellcheck?
- How to Help My Struggling Reader?
- Is It Really ADHD?
- Audiobooks Improve Reading
- We announce our blogs on our Facebook page. Like us at Aspire Academy / Facebook.
Here are four signs that indicate your high school student may be struggling with an undiscovered reading disability: They hate to read and won’t read… Read more »
Reading help in middle school and high school: Improves ACT scores from the teens to the 20s Allows students to go to the college they… Read more »