Looking for information to help you navigate your students educational journey? Articles include:
- Ten Questions I Should Ask at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- What Are the Symptoms of Dyslexia?
- Why Teach Spelling in the Age of Spellcheck?
- How to Help My Struggling Reader?
- Is It Really ADHD?
- Audiobooks Improve Reading
- We announce our blogs on our Facebook page. Like us at Aspire Academy / Facebook.
From pre-school to fourth grade, my son struggled with reading, writing and spelling. I never knew what to ask at teacher’s conferences. After years of… Read more »
Author:Heidi Kroner,founder of Aspire Academy, Decoding Dyslexia Iowa & Literacy Lifeline. Dyslexia is trouble with reading, writing and spelling, despite good instruction and normal intelligence…. Read more »
If you are hoping this school year will be better than last year, but are worried, schedule a no-cost, parent consultation with Aspire Academy. We… Read more »