Looking for information to help you navigate your students educational journey? Articles include:
- Ten Questions I Should Ask at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- What Are the Symptoms of Dyslexia?
- Why Teach Spelling in the Age of Spellcheck?
- How to Help My Struggling Reader?
- Is It Really ADHD?
- Audiobooks Improve Reading
- We announce our blogs on our Facebook page. Like us at Aspire Academy / Facebook.
Spelling skills have a large impact on reading fluency and comprehension. The better the speller the more fluent the reader. Be concerned if your child is a poor speller. It can be a warning sign of dyslexia.
Some students do not struggle with reading until they get to the upper grades. Why is this? Some kids could master reading when the words… Read more »