Looking for information to help you navigate your students educational journey? Articles include:
- Ten Questions I Should Ask at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- What Are the Symptoms of Dyslexia?
- Why Teach Spelling in the Age of Spellcheck?
- How to Help My Struggling Reader?
- Is It Really ADHD?
- Audiobooks Improve Reading
- We announce our blogs on our Facebook page. Like us at Aspire Academy / Facebook.
Late, sloppy work & acting out can signal late to emerge reading disabilities Some students do not struggle with reading until they get to the… Read more »
ACCOMPLISH READING GROWTH THIS SCHOOL YEAR!Registration is OPEN Now! If your child is struggling with reading, writing and spelling, try our systematic phonics program. The… Read more »
We can help! No matter how hard your school and teachers are trying, students who learned to read via online schooling are at a disadvantage…. Read more »
One effect of COVID schooling, is that K-2 grade students are not learning to read at the normal pace of years past. Parents are also… Read more »