Looking for information to help you navigate your students educational journey? Articles include:
- Ten Questions I Should Ask at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- What Are the Symptoms of Dyslexia?
- Why Teach Spelling in the Age of Spellcheck?
- How to Help My Struggling Reader?
- Is It Really ADHD?
- Audiobooks Improve Reading
- We announce our blogs on our Facebook page. Like us at Aspire Academy / Facebook.
Spelling skills have a large impact on reading fluency and comprehension. The better the speller the more fluent the reader. Be concerned if your child is a poor speller. It can be a warning sign of dyslexia.
The Wilson Reading System has been in existence for over 30 years, and is based upon the Orton-Gillingham method that teaches how to read in… Read more »
Inattention is not just attention-deficit disorder. There are several learning disorders that can mimic attention-deficit disorder. Any child who has trouble with: Remembering or following… Read more »