Looking for information to help you navigate your students educational journey? Articles include:
- Ten Questions I Should Ask at Parent-Teacher Conferences
- What Are the Symptoms of Dyslexia?
- Why Teach Spelling in the Age of Spellcheck?
- How to Help My Struggling Reader?
- Is It Really ADHD?
- Audiobooks Improve Reading
- We announce our blogs on our Facebook page. Like us at Aspire Academy / Facebook.
I have attended many IEP meetings where the reading goal is fluency (words per minute read), and the child has yet to master their letter… Read more »
“Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution. It represents the wise choice… Read more »
What is dyslexia? Dyslexia is the most common reason a child will struggle to read fluently. Dyslexia is trouble with reading, writing and spelling due to… Read more »
When my child was struggling in school, teachers and doctors only suggested that I have my son checked for ADHD. For me, this was a tough… Read more »