We can help!
No matter how hard your school and teachers are trying, students who learned to read via online schooling are at a disadvantage.
To become a strong reader, children entering Kindergarten – Third Grade must have a solid foundation in the following skills:
- Letter recognition
- Letter sounds
- Phonics rules
- Sight words
- Strong handwriting skills
Aspire Academy can help your child lock in the solid foundation needed for strong reading.
We are the most child-friendly, science-based reading center in the metro.
- One-on-one, individualized instruction
- Systematic phonics instruction, reading accuracy and fluency practice, sight-word practice, handwriting, spelling, and reading and listening comprehension all in a 10-part lesson
- Lessons are personalized to your child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Especially designed for students entering first – third grade
- Days and times customized for you
- Call 515-978-4312 to schedule!
Stop the COVID slide, and give us a call today for a free consultation about what we can offer your child this school year. You will be glad you did!
Call 515-978-4312 or register through our contact us page!