We can help!
No matter how hard your school and teachers are trying, students learning to read via online school are at a disadvantage.
To become a strong reader, children entering Kindergarten – Third Grade must have a solid foundation in the following skills:
- Letter recognition
- Letter sounds
- Phonics rules
- Sight words
- Strong handwriting skills
Aspire Academy can help your child lock-in the solid foundation needed for strong reading.
We are the most child-friendly, science-based reading center in the metro.
Our summer program provides:
- One-on-one, individualized instruction
- A semester’s worth of systematic phonics instruction, reading accuracy and fluency, sight-word practice, handwriting, spelling, and reading and listening comprehension all in a 10-part lesson
- Lessons are personalized to your child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Three times per week
- 90 minutes per session
- For 10 weeks
- Designed for students entering first – third grade
- June – August / Days and weeks customized for you
- Call 515-978-4312 to schedule!
- We provide on-line instruction, as needed (click here for details).
Stop the COVID slide, and give us a call today for a free consultation about what we can offer your child this summer. You will be glad you did!
Call 515-978-4312 or register through our contact us page!